Resource Agility Pty Ltd abides with The Australian Privacy Principals (APP’s) outlined in the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 and the Privacy Act 1988. We collect, store, disclose and dispose of all personal information in line with these principals. We only collect personal information which is reasonably necessary for one or more of our functions or activities. Resource Agility Pty Ltd does not collect, store or disclose personal information to overseas recipients.
Subject to the guidelines that are set out in APP 3, private information that we collect and hold usually falls into the following categories:
- Personal contact details;
- Company or Corporate contact details;
- Employment history;
- Work performance information, reference checks;
- Educational qualifications;
- Australian work rights or Visa credentials;
- Personal identification credentials – drivers licence, passport etc.;
- Information about incidents in the workplace;
- Information in relation to absences from work due to leave, illness or other causes;
- Information obtained to assist in managing client and business relationships;
- Payroll details of all working Candidates.
Use and Disclosure
We can only use or disclose personal information for a purpose for which it was collected (known as the ‘primary purpose), or for a secondary purpose if a permitted situation applies. Subject to the guidelines that are set out in APP 6, we use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- Recruitment activities;
- On-hire worker management;
- Client and business relationship management;
- Providing candidate details to prospective employers;
- Payroll / Superannuation.
Furthermore we may disclose your personal information where we are under a legal duty to do so, including circumstances where we are under a lawful duty of care to disclose information.
Access and Security
Subject to the guidelines that are set out in APP 12 you can gain access to your personal information that we hold. Access may be declined if it would interfere with the privacy rights of other persons or if it breaches any confidentiality that attaches to that information. If you wish to obtain access to your personal information you should contact Adele Last, our Privacy Coordinator. You will need to be in a position to verify your identity.
We take steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse. When the personal information that we collect is no longer required, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner, in accordance with APP 11.
Subject to the guidelines that are set out in APP 13, Resource Agility takes all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information its holds is correct, is accurate, up-to-date, complete, relevant and not misleading, having regard to the purpose for which it is held.
You can make further inquiries about our privacy policies to our Privacy Coordinator whose contact details are:
Luke Neesham – Privacy Coordinator
Suite 1241, St Kilda Road Towers
1 Queens Road Melbourne 3004
Phone: 1300 747 975 Fax: 1300 747 921
You can also make complaints to the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
Updated March 2014